Brand: Eve Audio
2-Way 8" Monitor 25% off normal retail price - Ex-demo item from Nova distribution. This listing is for a PAIR of these speakers. "Do you need to hear a tight and full frequency bass in your mixes but don't want to invest in a subwoofer just yet? Then the SC208 is probably for you. It's the last in our two-way system s...Read more
2-Way 8" Monitor
25% off normal retail price - Ex-demo item from Nova distribution.
This listing is for a PAIR of these speakers.
"Do you need to hear a tight and full frequency bass in your mixes but don't want to invest in a subwoofer just yet? Then the SC208 is probably for you. It's the last in our two-way system series, starting with the smaller SC204.
It features the same ease of use and detailed timbre reproduction of all other two-way monitors. But with a larger woofer and more powerful amplifiers, the SC208 will probably be used as a main speaker in a lot of professional and home-studios."
- Read more on the Eve Audio site
B Stock item from Nova Distribution:
We are authorised Nova Distribution dealers and they have asked us to handle their B Stock sales, so look out for great deals on Chandler, Warm Audio, Eve etc on the Soundgas site and more on our Reverb store.
- Is tested and in perfect working order.
- May have some signs of use - see below for information on the specifics of condition.
- Comes with all original packaging.
- For B Stock items you have 14 days to assess the item and can return it for any reason (however, we do not provide any other warranty or guarantee).
Note that we also supply the full range of brand new Chandler and Warm Audio gear – see our other listings for details or get in touch.
Ex Demo, excellent condition with some signs of use, including some notable scratches and scrapes across each unit. See the photos for more info on condition.
For sales in UK/EU the price will include VAT. VAT-free sales are possible to businesses and individuals in the EU (outside the UK) with a valid VAT Number - please get in touch if you wish to buy this way.
Some of our gear will have VAT at 20% added in the UK/EU, but a lot of it won't. This should hopefully clarify the situation but if you have any questions then please get in touch.
ITEMS WITH VAT:
- These items will have two prices visible: with and without the tax.
- If you are buying in the UK/EU you will receive an invoice showing the tax component.
- If you are buying these items outside the EU when you get to the check out and enter your shipping location you will be charged the ex-VAT price.
- VAT-free sales are also possible to businesses within the EU with a valid VAT number. You will need to contact us in order to buy via this means.
ITEMS WITHOUT VAT:
- Much of what we sell is classified as "Second Hand Goods" and so while we still pay some tax, there is no recoverable/deductible component for sales to any part of the world.
- So, the price you see is the price you pay wherever you are.
- Shipping charges are also subject to VAT at 20% within the UK/EU - this is included within the prices you see for shipping to those areas - it is not shown separately in the cart but will be shown on the VAT invoice you receive with your goods.
We are very experienced at packing and shipping valuable and sensitive gear worldwide. Binson Echorecs, large valve amps, vintage synths, rare racks, and even a CS-80 or two - you name it, we've sent it and it has arrived in one piece and ready to play.
SHIPPING DISCOUNT ON MULTIPLE ITEMS:
We keep it simple: if you buy more than one item you only pay the shipping on the item that has the highest shipping cost. This is the same no matter how many items you buy together (so the more you buy together, the bigger your shipping discount). If you check all the items out all together this will be calculated automatically at checkout. However, if you make an order and then wish to add to it before it ships please get in touch and we will refund the shipping on the item(s) that are cheaper to ship.
CAN I COLLECT MY GEAR (and save on shipping?)
Yes! If you want to use this option either get in touch before you purchase, or contact us afterwards and we will just refund you the shipping. Note that collection is by appointment only and only during weekday office hours.
MORE SHIPPING INFO:
The shipping prices for our gear vary considerably depending on the type of gear, value and destination. To see shipping costs put the item you are interested in the cart and then either use the shipping estimator or go into the check out process. Or just contact us and we'll tell you what you need to know.
It is a fact that, with vintage items, there are going to be times when gear arrives in need of some adjustment or calibration, and some times a piece of gear that was working 100% just chooses the day after arriving for a new fault to develop. However, having been working with sensitive vintage gear for many years, we are very experienced at dealing with these occurrences and will always work with you and get the problem solved as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Note that we have have not entered automatic shipping for every country. The countries we ship to most often will have shipping rates and we are in the process of adding more shipping fees to the check out process. But if you are looking at an item that doesn't have the fee information you need then please use the contact page or call on +44 1773 856475.
Which carriers do we use?
We usually use Royal Mail, UPS and DPD/Interlink - it depends on the item and destination as to which is the most economical. If you have a preference then we should be able to accommodate it (but we may need to pass on any additional costs) - just let us know what you need.