Satin black with gold printed Soundgas logo. Limited, numbered run of 25. We've been fans for some time of the design aesthetic and approach of Leeds DJ and audiophile Ryan Shaw. His MasterSounds brand has become synonymous with a certain attention to detail and sound quality that absolutely matches our own approach (n...Read more
- £41.67 ex VAT (£50.00 inc VAT )
Satin black with gold printed Soundgas logo. Limited, numbered run of 25.
We've been fans for some time of the design aesthetic and approach of Leeds DJ and audiophile Ryan Shaw. His MasterSounds brand has become synonymous with a certain attention to detail and sound quality that absolutely matches our own approach (not to mention our love of vinyl), so being able to produce this limited Soundgas version of his iconic turntable weight is the realisation of ambition for us.
Premium quality turntable weights developed for club and home use. To use just place a record on your turntable, place the turntable weight over the spindle.
- Gives a wider, deeper sound stage
- Extended bass
- Improved sound throughout the frequency spectrum
- Stabilises your record when playing in a club, bar or at home
- Less needle skip
- Hand made in quality aluminium
- Brushed satin finish
- Gold Soundgas logo on the top plus "MasterSounds" engraved base
- Limited run of 25 (box & labels are numbered)
- Weight 410 grammes each
- Rubber anti-slip base
- Supplied in velvet pouch for transport
PRICE IS FOR 1 (ONE) WEIGHT
- note that if you purchase more than one you will only be charged shipping on the first one (this is calculated automatically at checkout)
Some of our gear will have VAT at 20% added in the UK/EU, but a lot of it won't. This should hopefully clarify the situation but if you have any questions then please get in touch.
ITEMS WITH VAT:
- These items will have two prices visible: with and without the tax.
- If you are buying in the UK/EU you will receive an invoice showing the tax component.
- If you are buying these items outside the EU when you get to the check out and enter your shipping location you will be charged the ex-VAT price.
- VAT-free sales are also possible to businesses within the EU with a valid VAT number. You will need to contact us in order to buy via this means.
ITEMS WITHOUT VAT:
- Much of what we sell is classified as "Second Hand Goods" and so while we still pay some tax, there is no recoverable/deductible component for sales to any part of the world.
- So, the price you see is the price you pay wherever you are.
- Shipping charges are also subject to VAT at 20% within the UK/EU - this is included within the prices you see for shipping to those areas - it is not shown separately in the cart but will be shown on the VAT invoice you receive with your goods.
We are very experienced at packing and shipping valuable and sensitive gear worldwide. Binson Echorecs, large valve amps, vintage synths, rare racks, and even a CS-80 or two - you name it, we've sent it and it has arrived in one piece and ready to play.
SHIPPING DISCOUNT ON MULTIPLE ITEMS:
We keep it simple: if you buy more than one item you only pay the shipping on the item that has the highest shipping cost. This is the same no matter how many items you buy together (so the more you buy together, the bigger your shipping discount). If you check all the items out all together this will be calculated automatically at checkout. However, if you make an order and then wish to add to it before it ships please get in touch and we will refund the shipping on the item(s) that are cheaper to ship.
CAN I COLLECT MY GEAR (and save on shipping?)
Yes! If you want to use this option either get in touch before you purchase, or contact us afterwards and we will just refund you the shipping. Note that collection is by appointment only and only during weekday office hours.
MORE SHIPPING INFO:
The shipping prices for our gear vary considerably depending on the type of gear, value and destination. To see shipping costs put the item you are interested in the cart and then either use the shipping estimator or go into the check out process. Or just contact us and we'll tell you what you need to know.
It is a fact that, with vintage items, there are going to be times when gear arrives in need of some adjustment or calibration, and some times a piece of gear that was working 100% just chooses the day after arriving for a new fault to develop. However, having been working with sensitive vintage gear for many years, we are very experienced at dealing with these occurrences and will always work with you and get the problem solved as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Note that we have have not entered automatic shipping for every country. The countries we ship to most often will have shipping rates and we are in the process of adding more shipping fees to the check out process. But if you are looking at an item that doesn't have the fee information you need then please use the contact page or call on +44 1773 856475.
Which carriers do we use?
We usually use Royal Mail, UPS and DPD/Interlink - it depends on the item and destination as to which is the most economical. If you have a preference then we should be able to accommodate it (but we may need to pass on any additional costs) - just let us know what you need.