Perfect working order and very good cosmetic condition. Comes complete with the original box & UK 240V psu. Now discontinued, these are highly sought-after and not just as an investment: these are great-sounding and creative pedals for sound design - more of an instrument than an effect....Read more
Moogerfooger MF-104Z Analog Delay in perfect working order and very good cosmetic condition.
It comes complete with the original box and a UK 240V psu. Now discontinued, these are highly sought-after and not just as an investment: these are great-sounding and creative pedals for sound design - more of an instrument than an effect.
The ultimate analogue delay pedal, allowing up to 1000 m/sec delay time with CV inputs for control via an expression pedal or CV/Midi (separate Midi to CV converter required for Midi control). This is a delay pedal you can play like an instrument - seriously creative and sonically very pleasing. Switching between short and long delay settings can create some seriously twisted and dreamy sounds and rhythms.
Condition is very good - there are a few scuffs and scratches to the casing but nothing major - click on the photos to zoom in and see more images.
If buying for use outside of the EU then note that it uses a positive tip 9v power supply.
From the Moog site:
The 104Z from Moog Music is a 1000 msec totally analog delay. One Full Second of analog delay time makes the MF-104Z the longest standalone analog delay module on the market. That combined with its unmistakable sound, quality, and flexibility, make the MF-104Z an analog delay classic.
The MF-104Z sounds fantastic and like all Moogerfoogers it has controls that allow you to vary the sound in a variety of ways that you can only do with a Moogerfooger. Controls include:
Drive and Output Levels allow you to set-up the Z to match the type of signal you want to delay from low level signals (vocals,guitar) to strong signals (studio console output, drum machine). The Z is designed to work with them all.
- Delay time: from slightly less than 50 msec to slightly more than 1000 msec.
- Mix: Pot Control from completely Dry to completely Wet or anything in between.
- Feedback Control mixes a portion of the delayed signal with the signal from your instrument. Feedback control can generate a single echo, sustaining echoes, or echoes that build up in chaotic ways.
- Switchable Internal Loop / External Loop selects the feedback path. In the Internal Loop position the feedback path goes directly from the output of the delay back to the input. In the External Loop position the feedback path goes through the Loop Out Jack and the Loop In Jack. This gives you an opportunity to insert signal processing in the feedback path, thereby enabling processing of the echoes as they are generated. Very cool with another Moogerfooger (unbelievable with the MuRF).
- Loop Gain controls the signal level which is applied to the Loop In jack when the “External Loop” is on.
Here is a listing of the jack inputs and outputs on the back of this incredible effect:
Inputs: Audio In
Feedback Amount, Delay Time, and Wet/Dry Mix each of these can be controlled from a Moog Expression Pedal thru individual jacks on the back of the Z.
Mix Out and Delay Out – the Output Level on the front panel adjusts the levels of the direct and delayed signals that appear at the Mix Out and Delay Out.
AND.. Loop In and Loop Out as previously mentioned.
Cool YouTube demo below (thanks to the uploader):
Some of our gear will have VAT at 20% added in the UK/EU, but a lot of it won't. This should hopefully clarify the situation but if you have any questions then please get in touch.
ITEMS WITH VAT:
- These items will have two prices visible: with and without the tax.
- If you are buying in the UK/EU you will receive an invoice showing the tax component.
- If you are buying these items outside the EU when you get to the check out and enter your shipping location you will be charged the ex-VAT price.
- VAT-free sales are also possible to businesses within the EU with a valid VAT number. You will need to contact us in order to buy via this means.
ITEMS WITHOUT VAT:
- Much of what we sell is classified as "Second Hand Goods" and so while we still pay some tax, there is no recoverable/deductible component for sales to any part of the world.
- So, the price you see is the price you pay wherever you are.
- Shipping charges are also subject to VAT at 20% within the UK/EU - this is included within the prices you see for shipping to those areas - it is not shown separately in the cart but will be shown on the VAT invoice you receive with your goods.
We are very experienced at packing and shipping valuable and sensitive gear worldwide. Binson Echorecs, large valve amps, vintage synths, rare racks, and even a CS-80 or two - you name it, we've sent it and it has arrived in one piece and ready to play.
SHIPPING DISCOUNT ON MULTIPLE ITEMS:
We keep it simple: if you buy more than one item you only pay the shipping on the item that has the highest shipping cost. This is the same no matter how many items you buy together (so the more you buy together, the bigger your shipping discount). If you check all the items out all together this will be calculated automatically at checkout. However, if you make an order and then wish to add to it before it ships please get in touch and we will refund the shipping on the item(s) that are cheaper to ship.
The shipping prices for our gear vary considerably depending on the type of gear, value and destination. To see shipping costs put the item you are interested in the cart and then either use the shipping estimator or go into the check out process. Or just contact us and we'll tell you what you need to know.
Obviously from time to time with vintage items there are times when gear arrives in need of some adjustment or calibration, and some times a piece of gear that was working 100% just chooses the day after arriving for a new fault to develop - however, having been dealing with sensitive vintage gear for many years, we are also very experienced at dealing with these occurrences and will always work with you to solve the problem.
Note that we have have not entered automatic shipping for every country. The countries we ship to most often will have shipping rates and we are in the process of adding more shipping fees to the check out process. But if you are looking at an item that doesn't have the fee information you need then please use the contact page or call on +44 1773 856475.
Which carriers do we use?
We usually use Royal Mail, UPS and DPD/Interlink - it depends on the item and destination as to which is the most economical. If you have a preference then we should be able to accommodate it (but we may need to pass on any additional costs)