**NOTE - THIS LISTING IS FOR A PREVIOUS SLIDER ECHO - WE HAVE ONE AVAILABLE NOW (SEPTEMBER 2017) - FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS UNIT - PLEASE SEE THE NEW LISTING IN OUR TAPE ECHO SECTION** =================== Superb example of this sought-after and uncommon tape echo, for sale serviced and thoroughly-tested. It is in e...Read more
**NOTE - THIS LISTING IS FOR A PREVIOUS SLIDER ECHO - WE HAVE ONE AVAILABLE NOW (SEPTEMBER 2017) - FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS UNIT - PLEASE SEE THE NEW LISTING IN OUR TAPE ECHO SECTION**
Superb example of this sought-after and uncommon tape echo, for sale serviced and thoroughly-tested. It is in excellent working order and very good cosmetic condition.
If you have a HH Echo you want to sell (even if non-working) then please get in touch.
Fully serviced with new parts as required and having been fitted with a new tape. Condition is excellent for one of these machines - it has the usual wear to the plastic knobs and scuffs and dings to the casing but overall it presents very well. Two of the spring screws are missing from the top cover.
The mighty Jah Shaka famously-used a HH Slider Echo in his dub sound system rig. They are stunning echoes with a great sound that definitely leans towards music with plenty of bottom end - the slider really allows you to "play" the repeats and get creative with the feedback. See below for demos of this machine in action.
We usually have a good selection of other tape echo units available - see all our vintage tape and disc echo listings here - and if you don't see what you need then check out our stock list for incoming units or contact us direct and we will help.
Demos from Instagram of the machine we have for sale (follow us @soundgasltd):
Don't want to miss rare items like these? Our mailing list is where they are first posted - you can sign up here.
How the sealed bid auction works:
- All bids are by email to email@example.com
- Bidding closes on Tuesday February 14th at 12pm GMT.
- Up to that point you can revise your bid at any time.
- No details of the other bids will be disclosed to any potential bidder while the auction is running.
- The winning bidder will be notified by email within 2 hours of the end of the auction.
- The winning bidder will pay no more than £50 above the next highest bid (if the difference is less than £50 they will simply pay their full bid amount).
- The winning bidder will need to pay shipping on top - please ask if you need an estimate.
- In the event that the winning bidder cannot make payment for the item within 48 hours of the end of the auction we reserve the right to offer the item to the next highest bidder.
Some of our gear will have VAT at 20% added in the UK/EU, but a lot of it won't. This should hopefully clarify the situation but if you have any questions then please get in touch.
ITEMS WITH VAT:
- These items will have two prices visible: with and without the tax.
- If you are buying in the UK/EU you will receive an invoice showing the tax component.
- If you are buying these items outside the EU when you get to the check out and enter your shipping location you will be charged the ex-VAT price.
- VAT-free sales are also possible to businesses within the EU with a valid VAT number. You will need to contact us in order to buy via this means.
ITEMS WITHOUT VAT:
- Much of what we sell is classified as "Second Hand Goods" and so while we still pay some tax, there is no recoverable/deductible component for sales to any part of the world.
- So, the price you see is the price you pay wherever you are.
- Shipping charges are also subject to VAT at 20% within the UK/EU - this is included within the prices you see for shipping to those areas - it is not shown separately in the cart but will be shown on the VAT invoice you receive with your goods.
We are very experienced at packing and shipping valuable and sensitive gear worldwide. Binson Echorecs, large valve amps, vintage synths, rare racks, and even a CS-80 or two - you name it, we've sent it and it has arrived in one piece and ready to play.
SHIPPING DISCOUNT ON MULTIPLE ITEMS:
We keep it simple: if you buy more than one item you only pay the shipping on the item that has the highest shipping cost. This is the same no matter how many items you buy together (so the more you buy together, the bigger your shipping discount). If you check all the items out all together this will be calculated automatically at checkout. However, if you make an order and then wish to add to it before it ships please get in touch and we will refund the shipping on the item(s) that are cheaper to ship.
CAN I COLLECT MY GEAR (and save on shipping?)
Yes! If you want to use this option either get in touch before you purchase, or contact us afterwards and we will just refund you the shipping. Note that collection is by appointment only and only during weekday office hours.
MORE SHIPPING INFO:
The shipping prices for our gear vary considerably depending on the type of gear, value and destination. To see shipping costs put the item you are interested in the cart and then either use the shipping estimator or go into the check out process. Or just contact us and we'll tell you what you need to know.
It is a fact that, with vintage items, there are going to be times when gear arrives in need of some adjustment or calibration, and some times a piece of gear that was working 100% just chooses the day after arriving for a new fault to develop. However, having been working with sensitive vintage gear for many years, we are very experienced at dealing with these occurrences and will always work with you and get the problem solved as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Note that we have have not entered automatic shipping for every country. The countries we ship to most often will have shipping rates and we are in the process of adding more shipping fees to the check out process. But if you are looking at an item that doesn't have the fee information you need then please use the contact page or call on +44 1773 856475.
Which carriers do we use?
We usually use Royal Mail, UPS and DPD/Interlink - it depends on the item and destination as to which is the most economical. If you have a preference then we should be able to accommodate it (but we may need to pass on any additional costs) - just let us know what you need.