A superb desk - we have one of these in our studio. Brokerage sale on behalf of a client - this desk was part of his working studio until recently. Photos and info supplied by the seller. Chilton QM3 - 24-8-2 Mixing console- 24 Mic amps & EQ- 3 x C30 Stereo compressors installed- Direct outs - Ex BBC with custom BB...Read more
A superb desk - we have one of these in our studio. Brokerage sale on behalf of a client - this desk was part of his working studio until recently.
Photos and info supplied by the seller.
Chilton QM3 - 24-8-2 Mixing console
- 24 Mic amps & EQ
- 3 x C30 Stereo compressors installed
- Direct outs
- Ex BBC with custom BBC PSU
- Flipped faders
- Full re-cap in 2014
The desk is a brokerage sale and is not in our office. It is in the south of the UK and until recently it was being used in the studio of a producer we have worked with on the sale of gear previously (so very much a trusted source). That said, as a brokerage sale, the final deal will be between you and the seller direct so you will need to do whatever you need to to satisfy yourself it is what you want. They have given us the information and photos you see here but if you need to know more please email a list of questions to email@example.com
- Midrange EQ switch needs replacing on one of the channel. The EQ functions but the switch is stuck in the 5khz position.
- Mic Amps on channels on 2 channels need repairing. The line on these channels work. I haven’t looked at fixing as these channels have always been used on a line input.
- Bar graph on channel 24 meterbridge is faulty
- Bar graph on channel 3 meterbridge illuminates intermittently
- 2 Faders are intermittent and need cleaning
Brokerage sale: information on the servicing and functioning of this desk has been provided by the seller. We have not tested every function in detail ourselves. See below for additional notes on brokerage sales.
Price does not include shipping. Collection preferred. If you are within 30 miles of the M1/M25 in the UK then we may be able to get it transported by our courier - please ask if you need a quote. If you are more than 30 miles from the M1/M25, or outside the UK, please get in touch before purchasing.
Brokerage sale on behalf of a client. Please get in touch if you have gear you want us to consider selling via brokerage or commission/consignment.
As a brokerage sale, payment will be made to us but will be held in escrow for the seller until the buyer confirms safe receipt of the item.
Some of our gear will have VAT at 20% added in the UK/EU, but a lot of it won't. This should hopefully clarify the situation but if you have any questions then please get in touch.
ITEMS WITH VAT:
- These items will have two prices visible: with and without the tax.
- If you are buying in the UK/EU you will receive an invoice showing the tax component.
- If you are buying these items outside the EU when you get to the check out and enter your shipping location you will be charged the ex-VAT price.
- VAT-free sales are also possible to businesses within the EU with a valid VAT number. You will need to contact us in order to buy via this means.
ITEMS WITHOUT VAT:
- Much of what we sell is classified as "Second Hand Goods" and so while we still pay some tax, there is no recoverable/deductible component for sales to any part of the world.
- So, the price you see is the price you pay wherever you are.
- Shipping charges are also subject to VAT at 20% within the UK/EU - this is included within the prices you see for shipping to those areas - it is not shown separately in the cart but will be shown on the VAT invoice you receive with your goods.
We are very experienced at packing and shipping valuable and sensitive gear worldwide. Binson Echorecs, large valve amps, vintage synths, rare racks, and even a CS-80 or two - you name it, we've sent it and it has arrived in one piece and ready to play.
SHIPPING DISCOUNT ON MULTIPLE ITEMS:
We keep it simple: if you buy more than one item you only pay the shipping on the item that has the highest shipping cost. This is the same no matter how many items you buy together (so the more you buy together, the bigger your shipping discount). If you check all the items out all together this will be calculated automatically at checkout. However, if you make an order and then wish to add to it before it ships please get in touch and we will refund the shipping on the item(s) that are cheaper to ship.
CAN I COLLECT MY GEAR (and save on shipping?)
Yes! If you want to use this option either get in touch before you purchase, or contact us afterwards and we will just refund you the shipping. Note that collection is by appointment only and only during weekday office hours.
MORE SHIPPING INFO:
The shipping prices for our gear vary considerably depending on the type of gear, value and destination. To see shipping costs put the item you are interested in the cart and then either use the shipping estimator or go into the check out process. Or just contact us and we'll tell you what you need to know.
It is a fact that, with vintage items, there are going to be times when gear arrives in need of some adjustment or calibration, and some times a piece of gear that was working 100% just chooses the day after arriving for a new fault to develop. However, having been working with sensitive vintage gear for many years, we are very experienced at dealing with these occurrences and will always work with you and get the problem solved as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Note that we have have not entered automatic shipping for every country. The countries we ship to most often will have shipping rates and we are in the process of adding more shipping fees to the check out process. But if you are looking at an item that doesn't have the fee information you need then please use the contact page or call on +44 1773 856475.
Which carriers do we use?
We usually use Royal Mail, UPS and DPD/Interlink - it depends on the item and destination as to which is the most economical. If you have a preference then we should be able to accommodate it (but we may need to pass on any additional costs) - just let us know what you need.