Some of our gear will have VAT at 20% added in the UK/EU, but a lot of it won’t. This info below should hopefully clarify the situation but if you have any questions then please get in touch.
Items with VAT:
- These items will have two prices visible: with and without the tax.
- If you are buying in the UK/EU you will receive an invoice showing the tax component.
- If you are buying these items outside the EU when you get to the check out and enter your shipping location you will be charged the ex-VAT price.
- If you have an EU VAT number (and are located outside the UK) then you can enter your number during check out and the VAT will be removed. If this does not work or you have any questions please get in touch!
Items without VAT:
- Much of what we sell is classified as “Second Hand Goods”, so while we still pay some tax there is no recoverable/deductible component for sales to any part of the world.
- So, the price you see is the price you pay wherever you are.
- Shipping charges are also subject to VAT at 20% within the UK/EU – this is included within the prices you see for shipping to those areas – it is not shown separately in the cart but will be shown on the VAT invoice you receive with your goods.