An extraordinary find. A virtually un-used original US Space Echo, complete with the box and a full complement of un-used accessories. FOR SALE NOW BY SEALED BID AUCTION. Bids close Thurs 17th May 12pm GMT...Read more
An extraordinary find. A virtually unused original US Space Echo, complete with the box plus a full complement of unused accessories.
Video demos below.
FOR SALE NOW BY SEALED BID AUCTION.
Bids close Thurs 17th May 12pm GMT
Send bids by email. Winning bidder only pays £50 more than the next bid. See below for more information on the auction process. Note that for sales within the EU this item will have VAT charged on top of the final sale price.
Buy your 201 from the company who supplied Roland with Space Echoes for their 'Cause And Effects' show celebrating 40 years of Boss pedals - read more here.
Sounding excellent and running very well following a full service by our tape echo specialist with various new parts as required, including a new tape. Covered by our guarantee of your satisfaction.
Heads in excellent condition showing no wear.
- Original box (good condition)
- FS-1 foot switch (unused in original bag)
- Vinyl cover (unused in original bag)
- Audio lead (unused in original bag)
- Original manual
CONDITION: Mint. So close to being flawless. Has one tiny ding on the front panel (where the Space Echo wording is). Slight wear on the top tolex visible in some lights.
We're tape and disc echo specialists with many years' experience working with and restoring these machines. Our BBC-trained engineer brings our tape delays up to (or better than) factory spec and our testing ensures machines that have superb reliability and - most important - that they sound incredible. Guaranteed to give reliable service and sound superb.
Visit our in-depth Roland tape echo information pages now for everything you need to know about these machines.
REPLACEMENT TAPES: We can supply tried and tested replacement Roland tape loops from us (they are supplied by Echofix). These are the only tapes we recommend for Roland echoes.
There are currently no operational issues with this machine, but please be aware that these units require looking after and that regular use and maintenance are key to keeping this in good working order.
Some crackle is always possible from pots/switches when not used for a while - this can be cleared with use.
More information below, but here's a simple audio demo of this machine:
Don't want to miss rare items like these? Our mailing list is where they are posted first - you can sign up here.
How the sealed bid auction works:
- All bids are by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bidding closes on Thurs 17th May 12pm GMT.
- Up to that point you can revise your bid at any time.
- Buyers in the EU will be charged 20% VAT on the final sale price. All bids submitted are EXCLUDING tax and shipping.
- The winning bidder will pay no more than £50 above the next highest bid (if the difference is less than £50 they will simply pay their full bid amount).
- No details of the other bids will be disclosed to any potential bidder while the auction is running.
- The winning bidder will need to pay shipping on top - please ask if you need an estimate.
- The winning bidder will be notified by email within 2 hours of the end of the auction.
- In the event that the winning bidder cannot make payment for the item within 48 hours of the end of the auction we reserve the right to offer the item to the next highest bidder.
Some of our gear will have VAT at 20% added in the UK/EU, but a lot of it won't. This should hopefully clarify the situation but if you have any questions then please get in touch.
ITEMS WITH VAT:
- These items will have two prices visible: with and without the tax.
- If you are buying in the UK/EU you will receive an invoice showing the tax component.
- If you are buying these items outside the EU when you get to the check out and enter your shipping location you will be charged the ex-VAT price.
- VAT-free sales are also possible to businesses within the EU with a valid VAT number. You will need to contact us in order to buy via this means.
ITEMS WITHOUT VAT:
- Much of what we sell is classified as "Second Hand Goods" and so while we still pay some tax, there is no recoverable/deductible component for sales to any part of the world.
- So, the price you see is the price you pay wherever you are.
- Shipping charges are also subject to VAT at 20% within the UK/EU - this is included within the prices you see for shipping to those areas - it is not shown separately in the cart but will be shown on the VAT invoice you receive with your goods.
We are very experienced at packing and shipping valuable and sensitive gear worldwide. Binson Echorecs, large valve amps, vintage synths, rare racks, and even a CS-80 or two - you name it, we've sent it and it has arrived in one piece and ready to play.
SHIPPING DISCOUNT ON MULTIPLE ITEMS:
We keep it simple: if you buy more than one item you only pay the shipping on the item that has the highest shipping cost. This is the same no matter how many items you buy together (so the more you buy together, the bigger your shipping discount). If you check all the items out all together this will be calculated automatically at checkout. However, if you make an order and then wish to add to it before it ships please get in touch and we will refund the shipping on the item(s) that are cheaper to ship.
CAN I COLLECT MY GEAR (and save on shipping?)
Yes! If you want to use this option either get in touch before you purchase, or contact us afterwards and we will just refund you the shipping. Note that collection is by appointment only and only during weekday office hours.
MORE SHIPPING INFO:
The shipping prices for our gear vary considerably depending on the type of gear, value and destination. To see shipping costs put the item you are interested in the cart and then either use the shipping estimator or go into the check out process. Or just contact us and we'll tell you what you need to know.
It is a fact that, with vintage items, there are going to be times when gear arrives in need of some adjustment or calibration, and some times a piece of gear that was working 100% just chooses the day after arriving for a new fault to develop. However, having been working with sensitive vintage gear for many years, we are very experienced at dealing with these occurrences and will always work with you and get the problem solved as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Note that we have have not entered automatic shipping for every country. The countries we ship to most often will have shipping rates and we are in the process of adding more shipping fees to the check out process. But if you are looking at an item that doesn't have the fee information you need then please use the contact page or call on +44 1773 856475.
Which carriers do we use?
We usually use Royal Mail, UPS and DPD/Interlink - it depends on the item and destination as to which is the most economical. If you have a preference then we should be able to accommodate it (but we may need to pass on any additional costs) - just let us know what you need.