B Stock: Excellent condition, see below for more information about condition. NOTE: Photos are of a different B-Stock unit, the current one is in similar near mint condition. Buy from this listing with or without a Stontronics 12v PSU. Drawing on their experience modelling the Marshall 1959 circuit with the Double Deck...Read more
B Stock: Excellent condition, see below for more information about condition.
NOTE: Photos are of a different B-Stock unit, the current one is in similar near mint condition.
Buy from this listing with or without a Stontronics 12v PSU.
Drawing on their experience modelling the Marshall 1959 circuit with the Double Decker and following on from the the superb Optivalve (an optical valve compressor which also just happens to be a pedal), this time they're channelling one of Leo Fender's finest - the 1963 Vibroverb circuit.
The Sinusoid delivers superb warm shimmery valve optical vibrato and real spring reverb - courtesy of a twin Accutronics™ spring tank. It sounds superb (as we've come to expect from Gurus) and looks set to be their most popular pedal since the stunning Echosex 2º LTD (limited supplies remaining). Check the superb YouTube demo below, Tone Report's review or our own first impressions jam with drum machine and Space Echo at the bottom of the page.
Condition report: In very clean B stock condition, there are very few signs of use on the pedal.
For sales in UK/EU the price will include VAT. VAT-free sales are possible to businesses and individuals in the EU (outside the UK) with a valid VAT Number - please get in touch if you wish to buy this way.
We can supply high-quality, Stontronics 12V power supplies that are perfect for all Gurus pedals - you can select the option to add one on this listing. See below for more information about powering these pedals.
- Two independent effects recallable by Footswitches individually or combined.
- REVERB: a real tube driven analog Reverb circuit equipped with an ACCUTRONICS™ Double springs tank. Fine tuning of the frequencies let us achieve the feeling of those famous vintage 60’s spring reverb tanks.
- VIBRO: a real tube driven Optical tremolo circuit, uses a Sinusoidal Wave coupled with our own Gurus proprietary technology using LDR to perfectly match the character of Vintage Vibrato channels, making it stand out from all the other digital or analog tremolo effect units on the market today.
- Remote outs for connections with analog switchers. This lets you remotely use the pedal and operate it outside of your pedalboard where this might cause undesired mechanical noises. NOTE: Remote switcher must have Clean Contacts, without common ground wiring.
Sinusoid drains around 230mA on 9VDC and 300mA on 12VDC, HOWEVER, having an internal power output section (1,2W amp) that drives the reverb tank the draining depends by input signal, so it may need up to 400mA on 12VDC.
So, be sure to use a standard Negative TIP Power Supply with enough current for optimum performance.
We can supply high-quality, Stontronics 12V power supplies that are perfect for all Gurus pedals - you can select the option to add one on this listing.
Here you can see the incredible frequency response of Sinusoid, a full range 20-20Khz that makes it suitable for all applications and any instrument.
When designing the Reverb side of Sinusoid, we collaborated with Accutronics™, coupled with our driving circuit, GURUS was able to perfectly reproduce, the same tone, feel, and response of theVintage Spring Reverb Tanks.
GURUS SINUSIOD gives you the sound and feeling of those great famous vintage and now expensive amps of the 60’s.
Some of our gear will have VAT at 20% added in the UK/EU, but a lot of it won't. This should hopefully clarify the situation but if you have any questions then please get in touch.
ITEMS WITH VAT:
- These items will have two prices visible: with and without the tax.
- If you are buying in the UK/EU you will receive an invoice showing the tax component.
- If you are buying these items outside the EU when you get to the check out and enter your shipping location you will be charged the ex-VAT price.
- VAT-free sales are also possible to businesses within the EU with a valid VAT number. You will need to contact us in order to buy via this means.
ITEMS WITHOUT VAT:
- Much of what we sell is classified as "Second Hand Goods" and so while we still pay some tax, there is no recoverable/deductible component for sales to any part of the world.
- So, the price you see is the price you pay wherever you are.
- Shipping charges are also subject to VAT at 20% within the UK/EU - this is included within the prices you see for shipping to those areas - it is not shown separately in the cart but will be shown on the VAT invoice you receive with your goods.
We are very experienced at packing and shipping valuable and sensitive gear worldwide. Binson Echorecs, large valve amps, vintage synths, rare racks, and even a CS-80 or two - you name it, we've sent it and it has arrived in one piece and ready to play.
SHIPPING DISCOUNT ON MULTIPLE ITEMS:
We keep it simple: if you buy more than one item you only pay the shipping on the item that has the highest shipping cost. This is the same no matter how many items you buy together (so the more you buy together, the bigger your shipping discount). If you check all the items out all together this will be calculated automatically at checkout. However, if you make an order and then wish to add to it before it ships please get in touch and we will refund the shipping on the item(s) that are cheaper to ship.
CAN I COLLECT MY GEAR (and save on shipping?)
Yes! If you want to use this option either get in touch before you purchase, or contact us afterwards and we will just refund you the shipping. Note that collection is by appointment only and only during weekday office hours.
MORE SHIPPING INFO:
The shipping prices for our gear vary considerably depending on the type of gear, value and destination. To see shipping costs put the item you are interested in the cart and then either use the shipping estimator or go into the check out process. Or just contact us and we'll tell you what you need to know.
It is a fact that, with vintage items, there are going to be times when gear arrives in need of some adjustment or calibration, and some times a piece of gear that was working 100% just chooses the day after arriving for a new fault to develop. However, having been working with sensitive vintage gear for many years, we are very experienced at dealing with these occurrences and will always work with you and get the problem solved as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Note that we have have not entered automatic shipping for every country. The countries we ship to most often will have shipping rates and we are in the process of adding more shipping fees to the check out process. But if you are looking at an item that doesn't have the fee information you need then please use the contact page or call on +44 1773 856475.
Which carriers do we use?
We usually use Royal Mail, UPS and DPD/Interlink - it depends on the item and destination as to which is the most economical. If you have a preference then we should be able to accommodate it (but we may need to pass on any additional costs) - just let us know what you need.