Working with Us
WE NEED TECHS!
If you have experience working the kind of equipment and instruments you see on our website then we may well have work for you, either on a freelance basis, or if you are local to us then possibly as an employee. Please get in touch!
We’re also HIRING!
Positions currently available:
- Electronic Engineering Apprentice or suitably experienced assistant to our head of repairs & servicing. The position would include:
- Working with our legendary, BBC-trained in-house tech Doctor Huw as an assistant
- Learning all aspects of the repair and maintenance of a wide range of music gear
- Attending college to complete your apprenticeship work if required.
Email [email protected] for more information and a link to the application form.
Read this before you get in touch:
- We’re a music business – whatever capacity you come to work for us in, a passion for music and how it is made is essential.
- We’re based in Crich, a village near Matlock and Alfreton – you definitely need to live within easy travelling distance of the office and have access to a car.
- Younger / less-experienced candidates may be taken on as part of the Government Apprenticeship scheme (although we might make an exception for the right applicant) – read more about what that involves here before you apply.