From Gurus Amps in Italy we have the new Gurus Echosex 3º, a beautiful reincarnation of the Binson Echorec in pedal form and successor to the Echosex 2º. In stock and ready to ship....Read more
- £265.00 ex VAT (£318.00 inc VAT )
NOW IN STOCK
The final versions may differ from the photos as Gurus have been finalising the design.
From Gurus Amps in Italy we have the new Gurus Echosex 3º, a beautiful reincarnation of the Binson Echorec in pedal form and successor to the well-regarded Echosex 2º.
Video demo below, with thanks to Buck and Evans' YouTube channel.
The features of the Echosex 2º impressed us as soon as we got it; the valve input can be used as a preamp when the effect is bypassed and there are controls to replicate the sound of an Echorec 2, including the 'Age Of Damage' knob which adds the distinctive halo and warble of a deteriorating machine.
The Echosex 3º boasts a new set of features including the highly requested tap tempo feature.
From Chicco at GurusAmps:
In the 4 years since its debut, the Echosex 2° has garnered numerous awards and has been used by some of the world’s most legendary musician. The Echosex 2° has found a niche in the live shows and recordings of artists such as Steve Lukather, Joe Walsh, Alan Parsons, Doug Aldrich, Motorhead, Skunk Anansie, Adrien Belew, Bon Jovi, Albert Lee, PJ Harvey and many others.
However, even after such success, it has come time to update the beloved Echosex 2°. It is with great pleasure that we introduce the new and improved Echosex, the Echosex 3°.
- Higher Tube Voltage: Completely redesigned power section running higher tube voltage. Higher tube voltage means that the Echosex 3° can provide the optimum performance while avoiding input saturation from guitars or other instruments.
- Clean Filtering: The filtering section of the Echosex 3° has been cleaned up and redesigned allowing for the same rich sound of its predecessor, but with lower noise and enhanced dynamic response.
- Syncronized Tap Tempo: This has been one of the most requested features over the years. With the new synchronized tap tempo, you are able to set your delay time with ease and precision. Our exclusive tap tempo circuitry makes it the most precise tap tempo options on the market. The Echosex 3° features a self-calibration setting that reads the real-time delay from the brain of the Echosex, then perfectly fits it to the bpm you’ve chosen with the footswitch.
- New, “Magic Eye" Effect: enjoy the psychedelic mood..
The pedal comes a 2 year warranty from Gurus.
Please note that there's no power supply included with the pedal: it takes a standard 9 or 12 volt centre negative supply (290mA max).
Some of our gear will have VAT at 20% added in the UK/EU, but a lot of it won't. This should hopefully clarify the situation but if you have any questions then please get in touch.
ITEMS WITH VAT:
- These items will have two prices visible: with and without the tax.
- If you are buying in the UK/EU you will receive an invoice showing the tax component.
- If you are buying these items outside the EU when you get to the check out and enter your shipping location you will be charged the ex-VAT price.
- VAT-free sales are also possible to businesses within the EU with a valid VAT number. You will need to contact us in order to buy via this means.
ITEMS WITHOUT VAT:
- Much of what we sell is classified as "Second Hand Goods" and so while we still pay some tax, there is no recoverable/deductible component for sales to any part of the world.
- So, the price you see is the price you pay wherever you are.
- Shipping charges are also subject to VAT at 20% within the UK/EU - this is included within the prices you see for shipping to those areas - it is not shown separately in the cart but will be shown on the VAT invoice you receive with your goods.
We are very experienced at packing and shipping valuable and sensitive gear worldwide. Binson Echorecs, large valve amps, vintage synths, rare racks, and even a CS-80 or two - you name it, we've sent it and it has arrived in one piece and ready to play.
SHIPPING DISCOUNT ON MULTIPLE ITEMS:
We keep it simple: if you buy more than one item you only pay the shipping on the item that has the highest shipping cost. This is the same no matter how many items you buy together (so the more you buy together, the bigger your shipping discount). If you check all the items out all together this will be calculated automatically at checkout. However, if you make an order and then wish to add to it before it ships please get in touch and we will refund the shipping on the item(s) that are cheaper to ship.
CAN I COLLECT MY GEAR (and save on shipping?)
Yes! If you want to use this option either get in touch before you purchase, or contact us afterwards and we will just refund you the shipping. Note that collection is by appointment only and only during weekday office hours.
MORE SHIPPING INFO:
The shipping prices for our gear vary considerably depending on the type of gear, value and destination. To see shipping costs put the item you are interested in the cart and then either use the shipping estimator or go into the check out process. Or just contact us and we'll tell you what you need to know.
It is a fact that, with vintage items, there are going to be times when gear arrives in need of some adjustment or calibration, and some times a piece of gear that was working 100% just chooses the day after arriving for a new fault to develop. However, having been working with sensitive vintage gear for many years, we are very experienced at dealing with these occurrences and will always work with you and get the problem solved as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Note that we have have not entered automatic shipping for every country. The countries we ship to most often will have shipping rates and we are in the process of adding more shipping fees to the check out process. But if you are looking at an item that doesn't have the fee information you need then please use the contact page or call on +44 1773 856475.
Which carriers do we use?
We usually use Royal Mail, UPS and DPD/Interlink - it depends on the item and destination as to which is the most economical. If you have a preference then we should be able to accommodate it (but we may need to pass on any additional costs) - just let us know what you need.
We Also Recommend